Pokémon World Online follows UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) for the timezone. There are a number of ways where you can check what the current time for UTC is.
The command '/time' will display the current game time and UTC time.
From web browser
The Time.is website features a live running clock.
The following applies to Windows 7 and 8.
Windows allows you to add up to 2 additional clocks which you can read from your taskbar. To add an additional clock as can be seen from the screenshot on the right:
- Click on the time from the taskbar
- Click on 'Change date and time settings...'
- A new window should open, select the 'Additional Clocks' tab
- Select 'Show this clock'
- For the time zone, select '(UTC) Co-ordinated Universal Time'
- Type a display name of your choosing
- Click Apply then OK