The chat box in-game allows you to use commands. Commands will be listed in bold, any user input required will be in quotes and in italic.
Many of these commands will work even if you type in only the first few letters of the command (typically three or more); but not all commands work this way.
- 1 User wide commands
- 1.1 Account information
- 1.2 Anonymous mode
- 1.3 Away from keyboard
- 1.4 Changing your password
- 1.5 Fishing level
- 1.6 Following Pokémon
- 1.7 Friends
- 1.8 Friends only private messaging
- 1.9 Happiness
- 1.10 Help
- 1.11 Hide chat
- 1.12 Ignore
- 1.13 IP address
- 1.14 IVs
- 1.15 EVs
- 1.16 Join Date
- 1.17 Joyoff
- 1.18 Location
- 1.19 Membership Status
- 1.20 Number of players
- 1.21 Pokedex
- 1.22 Pokémon locations
- 1.23 Private messaging
- 1.24 Quit game
- 1.25 Refresh
- 1.26 Reputation
- 1.27 Send message to All channel
- 1.28 Send message to Battle channel
- 1.29 Send message to Guild channel
- 1.30 Send message to Help channel
- 1.31 Send message to Local channel
- 1.32 Send message to Trade channel
- 1.33 Server version
- 1.34 Show chat
- 1.35 Team
- 1.36 Time
- 1.37 Trading
- 1.38 Wiki
- 2 Battle commands
- 3 Channel commands
- 3.1 Add/remove channel moderator
- 3.2 Channel colours
- 3.3 Creating a channel
- 3.4 Creating a private channel
- 3.5 Changing the channel name
- 3.6 Changing the channel password
- 3.7 Channel message
- 3.8 Channel users
- 3.9 Close channel
- 3.10 Invite user
- 3.11 Join channel
- 3.12 Kick user
- 3.13 Leave channel
- 3.14 List channels
- 3.15 Set main channel
- 3.16 View channels
User wide commands
- Provides information on your money, rep, Pokémon, location, PVP stats (wins, losses, disconnects), and Pokédex (caught, seen, evolved).
- Also provides information on your opponent's PVP stats, account stats, and their membership status.
- Switch between able and unable to be seen by other players on the players list, except to GMs and Friends.
Away from keyboard
- Makes your user in-game appear away from keyboard.
Changing your password
The in-game command for this has been retired. You may change your password on Playerdex instead.
- Displays your current fishing level.
- Stops or starts your Pokémon following you. This will affect how others see you in-game.
- Allows you to request, accept or remove a player from your friends list.
Friends only private messaging
- Allows you to block incoming private messaging unless they are on your friend list.
/happy "position number" '
- It checks the amount of Happiness points of your Pokémon in the designated party slot.
- Lists keywords that can be used to designate the /help command with, to provide information on commonly asked questions.
- Hide the chat.
- Adds or removes a player from your Ignore list. This enables you to ignore the player's chat messages, PMs, battle, friend and trade requests. The effect lasts until you log out of the game.
- Adds or removes a player from your block list. This is a permanent version of the /ignore command.
- Displays your current IP address
- It will display the IV values of your Pokémon, as they are assigned in the database. Variants of the command are as follows:
- /iv "position number"
- Reveals your Pokémon's IV values, of the Pokémon in the corresponding party position, in a self-sent system message.
- /iv "position number", "username"
- Sends a system message to the designated username, revealing the IVs of the Pokémon in the corresponding party position.
- /iv "position number", post
- Advertises your Pokémon's name, level, ID, and IV values in the trade channel.
- It will display the EV values of your Pokémon, as they are assigned in the database. Variants of the command are as follows:
- /ev "position number"
- Reveals your Pokémon's EV values, of the Pokémon in the corresponding party position, in a self-sent system message.
- /ev "position number", "username"
- Sends a system message to the designated username, revealing the EVs of the Pokémon in the corresponding party position.
- /ev "position number", post
- Advertises your Pokémon's name, level, ID, and EV values in the trade channel.
- Displays your account's join date and total playtime. For accounts that have registered during a time when the registration script did not record this information, it may not display the accurate join date of the account.
- Disables the transmission of any USB or gamepad devices to the client. If one is unable to move in-game while a USB or gamepad device is plugged in, usage of this command will remobilize them, allowing them to move again.
/location, /position, /pos, /loc
- Displays where you are including the coordinates (X,Y)
- Displays your membership status.
Number of players
- Shows the current number of players online.
- Shows caught, seen, and evolved pokedex data.
/list, /list "Pokémon", /catch "location"
- List and catch lists the Pokémons that exist on your current map. List Pokémon searches for the location(s) of a Pokemon species.
/send "username" "message"
- Send a PM within the chat box.
- Quits the game and returns to the login screen.
/ref, /refresh, /stuck
- Allows you to synchronise your client with the server.
- Displays your current reputation.
Send message to All channel
- Sends your message to the All channel.
Send message to Battle channel
- Sends your message to the Battle channel.
Send message to Guild channel
- Sends your message to the Guild channel. This requires you to be in a guild.
Send message to Help channel
- Sends your message to the Help channel.
Send message to Local channel
/local "message" , /say "message"
- Sends your message to the Local channel.
Send message to Trade channel
- Sends your message to the Trade channel.
- Displays the current server version
- Show the chat.
- Show the team you're in. It will either be blue or red. Currently there is no gameplay support for teams; it is only a label.
- Displays the local client time and the server time.
- This command is only available in a Union Room. This allows you to send a trade request to another player.
/wiki, /wiki "page", /wiki "page", "message"
- Displays a message in the help channel with a link to the Wiki.
- The following page arguments are available: battle tower, tower, bt, berry, berries, commands, ev, evs, faq, fish, fishing, gym, items, iv, ivs, johto, kanto, screenshots, surf, surfing, tm, tms, trade, trading, quest, quests
- If you use /wiki with a page argument that is not listed from above, the command will generate a link based upon the text you entered; for example:
- /wiki Glacial Pass will generate a link to
- Any spaces in the page argument will be converted to underscores (_)
- If you only use /wiki without a page argument - a link to the Wiki homepage will be given
- You can set a custom message to display before the link as the second argument for the command
Accepting battle invites
- Allows you to accept an battle invitation.
- Allows you to view your battle statistics.
Disabling battle invites
- Using the command again enables them.
Sending battle invites
- Send a battle invite to another player, as long as they are online.
Add/remove channel moderator
/cgmod "channel name", "user name"
- Adds/removes a moderator for a channel. (channel owner-only command)
/cgcolor "channel name", "color"
- Set a color for channel text.
- Colours available: Red, Blue, Cyan, Green, Yellow, Orange, Pink, White and Black.
Creating a channel
/cgcreate "channel name"
- Allows a user to create their own channel.
Creating a private channel
/cgcreate "channel name", "password"
- Allows a user to create their own private channel.
Changing the channel name
/cgname "channel name", "new name"
- Changes the channel name. (channel- owner-only command)
Changing the channel password
/cgpassword "channel name", "password", "confirm password"
- Changes the channel password. (channel owner-only command)
/cgmotd "channel name", "message"
- Displays a message for users joining the channel. (channel moderator-only command)
/cgwho "channel name"
- Shows a list of people who are in the channel. Mods are indicated by a * in front of the name.
/cgdisband "channel name"
- Closes the channel. (channel owner-only command)
/cginvite "channel name", "username"
- Invites a user to the channel. The channel must be public. (channel moderator-only command)
/cgjoin "channel name"
- Allows you to join the channel named, password may be required.
/cgkick "channel name", "username"
- Kicks a user from the channel (channel moderator-only command)
/cgleave "channel name"
- Leave a channel.
- Shows a list of available public and global channels. Private rooms aren't listed.
Set main channel
/cgdef, /cgdefault "channel name"
- Defines the channel tab which will automatically be active on log-in. The default is set to the channel All.
/cgview, /cgchannels, /cgcurrent
- Shows you a list of channels you are logged into and their ids.