Text in unusual areas
From Pokemon World Online Wiki
Revision as of 10:00, 31 December 2016 by Jinji
Steps are outlined in text followed by images.
Windows XP and older
- Right click on the desktop and choose "Properties" from the drop down menu that appears.
- Click on the "Settings" tab.
- From there, click the "Advanced" button.
- Make sure that the "General" tab is selected.
- Under "Display," set the DPI Setting from the drop down menu to "Normal size (96 DPI)".
- Click OK, and Apply on Display Properties, and you should be able to start PWO.
- Right click on the desktop and choose Personalize from the drop down menu that appears.
- From there click on Adjust font size (DPI) in the top left corner. You may be required to enter an admin password.
- Another window called DPI Scaling will open. From this window, change the scale to Default scale (96 DPI) - fit more information.
- Click Apply then OK and you should be able to start.
- Right-click in any empty space on your Desktop.
- Select Personalize from the drop down box.
- A new window from the Control Panel will open. Click on Display in the bottom left.
- The Display video will open. Choose the default setting - 100%.
- Click on Apply and you may be required to log off.
- Play the game!
- Right-click, or press and hold, any empty space on your Desktop.
- Click or tap on "Display settings"
- A new window from the Settings will open. Click on the option "Display" on the top left.
- Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items, you will see a slider. Move the slider until the percentage shown is 100%.
- When finished, click/tap on the Apply button. In some cases you may need to log out of Windows to fully apply the change - if so, click the "sign out now" link when prompted.